A. Preparatory works involve
B. Support Activities
- JFM area selection.
- Community Mobilization and
- Survey and Demarcation of Assigned
Area and Treatment Area.
- Capacity Building Trainings and Demonstration of Forest personnel, p-NGOs and VSS members.
C. Forest Restoration
- Collaboration with
partner NGOs in implementing Ama Jangala Yojana.
- VSS Building for meeting, product aggregation etc.
of Animator for each VSS on honorarium basis
- DMU and FMU support personnel through service provider.
D. Support Managerial Activities
- ANR with gap of 200 plants over 2.5 lakh ha
- Block plantation over 500 Ha where area for ANR is not
- Costs for PMU, DMU & FMU
- Operational costs
- Mobility and travel costs
- Office management costs.